Opportunities at Our Hospitals
The Woods Group of veterinary hospitals is an independently owned and operated small animal group on the east-central coast of Florida. We practice excellent medicine and are committed to client education and preventative care for pets. Our goal is to be a positive force that not only supports our staff but enriches the community as a whole.
When it comes to hiring team members, we are looking for people who:
- set the bar when it comes to compassionate, comprehensive care for pets
- can help support the bond families have with their pets
- are efficient, reliable, and hard-working problem solvers
- maintain a positive attitude and are passionate about good customer service
Sound like a fit for you as a veterinary professional? Then we’d love to talk to you about the following openings:
Associate DVM – Full Time
Woodland Animal Clinic is seeking an experienced general practice DVM or exceptional recent graduate to join our growing, busy small animal hospital in east-central Florida. You will be joining a staff of seven DVMs in four hospitals that operate independently as sister facilities and are committed to excellence in veterinary care and meaningful mentorship as desired. We can offer you:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Extremely flexible scheduling to best fit your lifestyle
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal leave
- Health HRA
- Paid CE time
- Paid memberships to veterinary-affiliated associations and professional groups
- Supportive, team environment and skilled support staff
- State of the art diagnostic equipment, in-house lab, acupuncture
Woodland Animal Clinic is committed to employee engagement. If you are selected to join our team, we will ensure you have the tools you need to succeed in the practice as well as flexibility to enjoy all of the fun and excitement Florida has to offer. We understand that our team is our most valuable resource; our actions exemplify that. Dr. Bailey and his management team believe that doctors practice their best medicine when they are encouraged, inspired, and truly happy.
You’ll also be able to enjoy the central coastal Florida lifestyle, which is everything you might imagine, including fabulous beaches, vibrant communities for both families and singles, and over 300 days of sunshine a year. Successful candidates for this position will have excellent communication skills and a strong desire to create and foster long-term relationships with clients.
Ready to apply? Please send a cover letter, resume or CV and any other applicable materials to email@example.com.
Associate GP DVM (NSBAMC, WAC & VWAC)
Welcoming a DVM Who Loves Sun, Sand, and Beautiful Sunrises
DVMs Wanted for Exceptional Practices in Florida!
- Fabulous compensation and benefits!
- Relocation costs paid!
- No weekends or on call!
- Sun, sand and fun just minutes away!
We expect that as a veterinary professional you understand the requirements of seeing and treating patients and valuing client relationships. Our ideal candidate believes in the human-animal bond and is:
- Experienced (3+ years)
- Confident working solo
- A kind team player willing to teach others
- Good at communicating with team members and clients
- Ready to enjoy the sunny beaches of Florida!
We Offer Great Benefits!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Vacation, holidays and Paid Time Off
- Great hours, no weekends or on call
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- CE stipend
- Generous personal pet discount
- Lab coat allowance
Ready to Apply?
If you’re looking for a solid future in a practice with exceptional, friendly staff, we’d love to hear from you! Email your resume to Rebekah Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org.